Something to share...

Saw 2 interesting pictures today. 1 of them funny & another touching..So as the alwiz generous person, I'm here to share!! haha (^^.)

Presenting the funny one!

*I think you hafta click on the pic to view it better*

And now for the more touching one..

And after reading this, my heart tells me,

"Now you can be even more SURE that you LOVE your dear!"

All because...

I feel the pain of her more than her even when she is stable and I cry for her..

Though I don't get attracted to other people, I know I'll stay with her without any regrets..

I will let her go on 31st Dec 2006 knowing that she has to go though she doesn't want to either..

Tell me dear, have I further proven my love for you with this?

I hope I do, coz

I REALLY LOVE YOU!

Comments

X|oNg said…
walao..hair stand.. lOL!
Anonymous said…
i miss the zhuS~ *poutz*
Anonymous said…
by the way..the 2nd pic with the quotes..very interestin..and i guess..it makes sense...saw it at a fren's blog..wanted to show u guyz..bt u beat mi to it..=p
anyhow..herez the blog add...go see..gt many more meaningful stuff tt i feel us the zhus shld read!
http://ncheemeng.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Eagle Ivan said…
zhuyi!! We miss you too!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!