110 days tgt, 185 days left..

It's our 110 days being officially tgt! Counting all the happy times, collecting all the wonderful memories & enjoying the blissful life we are having now!

Dear, I noe u're sad e'time I tell u hw many more days we haf left. I am nt out to make u sad, I juz wana remind the both of us tt we dun haf much time left wif each other. I hope we wld minimize our quarrels and create alot more memories for us to keep in the future.

Here's a poem just for YOU!


You Have My Love To Count On

Someday it has to end
We knew it from the start
Together we took a leap
Into a hole of uncertainty

Our days may be short
With hearts of true LOVE
Time is just enough
To create memories for life

Ever since we met
Each day passes by with a SMILE
Rainbows across a sunny sky
Stars shine bright in those lovely nights

Your care comes in special ways
That bring joy to my everydays
I fulfilled your dreams
And left you with so much gleam

When the day comes for us to part
It will brings hurt to our hearts
Even when things start to seem hard
You have my love to count on

Strive on my dear
Wipe dry your tears
If you are meant to be mine
You will come back in time

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I dont know what happened to me recently. I started to worry about alot of things. It like I suddenly noticed that the days we are with each other is getting lesser and lesser. I will start to recall how we know each other, how u start to court me, how you support me when I am under pressure at work etc. There are alot alot of memories that we have together and I going to create more until the last day. I am going to plan and give you a unforgetable 23th Birthday.
*Pray hard that you will like it.*
Eagle Ivan said…
Dear, like I have say..With u by my side, I dun mind whr we go wat we do..I noe I'll enjoy my day wif u..E'thing we do tgt stay as wonderful memories for me..
WIth the days of being tgt get lesser, dun u worry that my LOVE will do the same..It will be increasing day by day instead..
I shall alwiz be here for u!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!