We're officially together!

We had been going thru alot of stuff. And due to alot of reasons, we had nv officially become an item. Today is her b'day. I didn't noe wat comes over me bt somehow, there's a force inside me telling me to do it!

I msged her, "Dear, I duno wat e outcome of tis msg wld be, bt smhw deep in my heart, there's a force asking me 2 do it..I was thinking we did't reali bc official due 2 alot of reasons in e past..I believe nw we're stable enuf 2 bring our r/s 2 a higher level..So may I take ur big day 2 officially ask u 2b my gf? (",)"

Bt who noes, she called me and want me to say it myself. I took 10 mins struggling to say out the 11 words! So paiseh..*shy* cld still feel my ear burning nw..

"你可不可以做我的女朋友?”

At 1st, she said she didn't promise to give me an ans after I asked. Den she said her ans is the ans I wished for. Bt finally she said, “可以!” and she hang up the fone wif shyness. hehe >.<

Yes, I'm announcing to the whole world now that we're officially 2gether & I shall take even better care of her frm nw on!

Dear did asked me b4 she agreed 2b my official gf. She asked y wld I wana haf the official status when we've alrd decided to brk off on 31st Dec 2006? She said we noe tt if we haf a status, both of us wld be hurt even more.

Yes, I agree tt by giving each other a status, we wld be hurt much more. Bt 2 me, I rather think of the better side. I juz wana haf at least tt 曾经拥有 kind of feeling. Coz no1 noes wat the future may holds. Mb we'll lose contact after we brk off, her future bf prevents her frm seeing me, or I nv be able 2 find the courage 2 meet her, bt at least we can alwiz count on the memories we created when we were 2gether. Once in our life, we shared the same path for tis period of time.


有你的陪伴不会感到寂寞
我在你身边给你一切力量
让你有勇气实现所有愿望
在你的笑容里我找到快乐
给你幸福的过程中我笑了
无须追求所谓的天长地久
只需珍惜曾经拥有的美好
你的出现点亮了我的夜空
让我的生命增添许多色彩
因为你爱情变得如此真实
用尽我这一生只想对你好
爱你的心时时刻刻不停休
这辈子你是我唯一的女人
今生今世只对你说我爱你

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahhhhhhhhhh!! so sweeeeeet!! so romantic!! reminds mi of sec sch daes!! this innocent thing called love.... =]

~*^* congrats!!!!!!!!! *^*~

*bounces away on an overdose of sugar*
Eagle Ivan said…
Thx! I'll treat her gd & make the most out of our every moments 2gether. (^^.)
X|oNg said…
erm..the last part of those chinese words seems familiar. OH! U COPIED MINE AND WROTE IT IN! BAD BAD! LOL!!! jk..my chinese sux. LOL!!! =X
Dreamystace said…
i'm truly happy for u!!
Eagle Ivan said…
Thx jiu ai! So gladful 你能成全我们! haha (^^.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!