旧歌重温

Heard this song on FM 93.3, it's a whole new feeling altogether. Nv really take note of the lyrics in the past..Mb coz I didn't met my right gal back then..Nw I dedicate this song to my dear coz she's so swt! She bought dinner to my wkplace 2nite as I was wking OT! Thx dear! Though it didn't showed on my face. Bt I was really very touched! (^^.) Luv ya! *muacks*

周华建 - 我是真的付出我的爱

别走开给我一个时间对你说爱
手触着心缓缓呼吸
深深地感觉心在说我爱你
哦宝贝给我一个时间对你说爱
用我的心化做星星
填满你寂寞的夜里
从来不曾有过这样的感觉
迫切渴望拥有每一个永远
就让转动的世界停留在眼前
让我对你说对你说
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以後不会再更改
哦让我拥有你到未来
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以後就不会再更改
让我拥有你全部的爱

Comments

X|oNg said…
today i wan dinner too. =x loL! jk~ hAhA
MiZuKi said…
But u guess I am coming already. It was supposed to be a surprise. Haiz......I must try harder to give you a surprise.
Eagle Ivan said…
It's nt abt the surprise. Juz like I told u b4, I'm too sensitive to my surroundings & haf the kind of telepathy wif u. So, it's really gona be quite hard for u to surprise me. U tried ur best to create a surprise & I tried nt to spoilt it. Bt well, somehow..>.< Anyway, u're still so swt! Luv ya!
MiZuKi said…
*Bleah* You wil be surpise on 13th April 2006. I going to zip up my mouth and not going to give away any hint for that day present.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!