Dedicated to my dear cousin, Xiong!

This entry is specially for u. Congrats on ur successful appeal! Really hope u'll put in more effort & wk hard for ur future tis time! Tis sounds like crap to me too when I was ur age, bt I still hafta tell u nw, "To a young adult of ur age nw, studies are still the most impt of all!" No matter wat happens in life, never give up. There's alwiz alot of paths for us to take in order to reach a destination. Even though some paths are tougher & longer, we have no choice bt to take them instead. Mb we'll learn more things & see things clearly while on the difficult paths. Juz take them as lessons of life which gives us valuable knowledge. Learn sth on ur way.

We're cousins by fate. There's a reason y we're closer. Though u alwiz bully me wif ur words when I'm so much senior than u, bt I still care abt u. hehe >.< So, if u need help, pls let me noe, k? I'll help u as long as it's within my means. (^^.) All the best in everything u do!

Comments

X|oNg said…
okie! hAHA. beri hard not to bully u wif words le. and i doesnt really treat u like my senior. juz treat u like my kor kor. loL! XD
MiZuKi said…
Congratulations. I am so happy when I heard the news from Ivan. All the best to you. Oh by the way, Happy 18th Birthday to you. Wish you stay handsome and young.
X|oNg said…
hAhA thx mizuki jie jie. kEkE. er..i prefer to stay ugly if not other gers fall for mi hard to ditch off u noe. lol!=X young should be ok wif mi. hAA!!! ^^V

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!