No worries for u, my dear!

My dear is getting so nervous abt her new job. She alwiz has so low self-confidence abt herself. Bt nvm, I'll help her to build it up bit by bit. Dear, no1 is born to noe e'thing. And I'm sure u can pick up the new responsibilities in no time given ur diligence & willing to learn attitude. Believe in urself! Even if the new job really suxs big time, I'm alwiz here for u. A strong shoulder for u to lean or a listening ear for u to 发牢骚, k?

Many ppl said feelings, behaviour & attitude 2wards ur partner changed after u get 2gether. Bt I beg to differ. At least for my case, if u were to say changed for the better, I cldn't agree more. If u were to say I wld reduce my love, care & concern for my dear, it's totally wrong den. I'm going to shower her wif more love, care & concern & is defintely nt gona take her for granted. 能在一起,绝对不是理所当然。继续爱下去,也并非轻而易举的事。但我会努力,竭尽所能给你一切最好的,为你无条件的付出!I'll protect u by all means & nt let u come to any harm! 我爱你!

Last bt nt least, wish you GOOD LUCK for ur 1st day of work tml! May it be a smooth sailing day for you! Everything is going to be fine! (^^.) 加油!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Thx. I really hope everything work well tml. Haiz..I also dont know why I panic as this is not my first job. Whenever I try out new stuff or new environment, I will definite be panic and nervous the day before. The pen you give me will accompany me through tomorrow.
X|oNg said…
hAhA! ShY GER~ loL!~!!!~!!~
MiZuKi said…
Hey........Xiong bully me.
Eagle Ivan said…
No lah, dear..he nv bully u..He only say u shy..
Bt, xiong..ppl ger leh..next time dun laugh for her 2c, k?
X|oNg said…
hAhA!! ok. i will laugh silently. *hide in 1 corner* LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
u laugh so loud.. hide in one corner everyone also can hear. =p

-qi

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!