The route to xxx...

I duno if I did the rite ting. I'd withdraw frm my course. Yes, every1 told me it's a waste. I noe it muz be a waste. $$, time, effort & mb even my better future. Bt I really cldn't stand the stress. I"m tired, emotionally & physically. I was so drained out of my energy. My god ma said if I go chiong less often, den I'll haf enuf slp. Bt it's nt juz tt. I dun understand a single thing for the theory. Nt at all. And it's only my 1st sem. It's so so so different from poly stds, so much higher. I tot it will be easy & I cld handle it, bt I was wrong, totally wrong. I woke up at 4am to study for my test, bt I gt mental block. And I felt so much like crying, bt I didn't. Coz I'd told myself nv to tear anymore. So I woke my mum up & told her I wana quit sch. All she said was, "U noe I'd nv interfere wif ur decision, if u're really stressed up & tired, juz quit loh." My mum is alwiz so understanding..I felt like a bum. Bt It was really too much for me to take. My head is gona burst if I carry on..

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
my darling zhuvan,,*hugz*
it's ur decision..it's not a waste..happiness is more important then anything else in this world.

As long as u are happy, it's ok de..don't want to see u so stressed up also...

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!