From a different angle..

Friday, 30/09/2005 - To you is nothing, to others it maybe everything!

This is especially for my CHICKEN EATER! I swear I really didn't 4gt ur b'day. I noe u're disappointed. I alwiz tot there's alwiz later to do some stuff. I failed to realize tt the hurt the word, "LATER" wld bring. Though u said I'm nt the main factor in making u sad/disappointed. Bt I really do feel bad. Coz I may haf rem, bt I didn't make abit more effort in juz stopping for awhile wat I'm doing & surprised u wif even a short msg. It's the 2nd yr, I noe..I swear nv to let it happens again!

Once again, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY! Eating chicken wings can nv be as gd as eating them with YOU! Miss those days, man! But the 2 of us are supposed 2b on a diet competition. haha (".) Muz take v.gd care over dere! Shall miss ya till the day u're back! Rem, don't let me be the last to noe..>.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!