Letting go!

Monday, 12/09/2005 - Learning to let go is hard, but finally letting go is a relief!

This is hw I truly feel today. It's the end. No, it's the begining of the end! I'm gona let go frm 2day onwards. A promise I made to myself. Or rather a principle I kept to. After all these yrs, I'm juz waiting for tis sentence. And finally she tells me, "its impossible for us to be together again". See! It's isn't hard for her to say & for me, it's the easiest way to make me give up completely. But so far, only 1 other gal beside her say tis to me.
1 of the gals I used to like alot said she will nv say tis sentence to me. She told me, "I want u to gif up on me bcoz u want to & nt bcoz of wat I do or say. Coz I nv wana regret 1 day if we were meant 2b 2gether, bt I was the 1 to ask u leave." Tt's y till nw, I still care alot for her. If u say I had nt gif up on her, it's nt true either. Coz I'm v.sure, the way I'm treating her nw is juz like a guardian angel watching over her. She's a v.special frenz & will alwiz be kept close to my heart. It's not love, like, infatuation anymore. But juz a special frenz. I'm v.grateful to her for nt accepting my courtship too. Coz I might haf lost a frenz if she had.
Talking abt the gal - main character of today blog. I'm nt putting her name. For afew reasons, most impt is, she wants her privacy. I'm respecting it. Her frenz wld nv noe it's her. Coz in the 1st place, dun tink they wld visit my blog. Only my close frenz wld noe which she I'm refering to.
Yes, for all those who were concerned abt me. I'm truly grateful to every1 of u out dere for nt giving up on me when I was so persistent on getting her back. You had used the most nasty words on me juz hoping to knock, slap, hit, bang or watever some sense into me. I nv woke up. Bt u still give me ur blessings, wishing me all the best in winning the heart of some1 I love so much wif my all I have. Thx all my buddies! I love you folks!
To the gal - Thx is the only word I can find nw. I've nv been influenced by my family & frenz's words abt u. Nt at all. Mb I'm too blinded by love or wat. I duno. Loving u was the greatest thing tt ever happened to me. Letting go is aso the hardest challenge I'm facing ever. But I noe I hafta do it & believe 1 day I can. Days, weeks, months, years or forever, I'm nt sure. No doubt, I'll be very sad. However, it's better than hanging in mid air. I nearly suffocated to my last breathe. I wish u all the best in finding your right guy & start a nice family wif u, giving u a normal life & the desired happiness you wanted! Truly from the bottom of what's left of a broken heart..

Comments

Dreamystace said…
decided to let go, then dun look back... cont'd on ur journey... n u'll find ur happiness in front.. n u muz noe... i'm always here for u de..
Anonymous said…
oh yeah! =)

~qi
Mrs.keir said…
*Hugzz*
yes we'll help tis cripple along the way...
I'm happy for u.....u made ur own decision..
eh de nasty words....heng i not de only one hor...wahah

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!