HURT

I'm hurt, very hurt indeed. I'm going mad soon! I can't stand it anymore! Y can't she juz ask me to gif up? Y can't I gif up on her? Y is giving up & holding on equally hurting? I hate myself! Hate myself for not being able 2b the 1 she wants 2b wif. Hate myself for nt being able 2 gif up. Hate myself for bringing so much emotional, physical & spiritual hurt to myself!
She'll nv noe hw much I love her..It doesn't matters either..Even if she said she noes, she wun understand..Unless she experiences it herself..to love some1 wif all u haf even when u noe there will be no outcome..
Being a frenz is wat she wants, having fun is wat she's doing nw, having some1 for her is wat she desire..I guez. I duno..my mind can't think. My head is so heavy nw..It feels like it's gona burst anytime too..My heart is shattering into a million pieces too..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!