50% chances of winning, will you take it? 50% 獲勝的機率,你會把握嗎?

13/12/17 :-
50% chances of winning, will you take it? 
50% 獲勝的機率,你會把握嗎?

If my parents have given up the 50%-50% chances operations back then, I would not be here today.
Thus, I would always hold onto the slightest chance or hope I have.

There are times where you may not succeed in the things you tried, however if you have never set yourself free to try it for once, you would definitely fail!
I rather regret after I have tried and failed than having to keep thinking how things would have been if I have done that in the past.

如果當初我的父母決定放棄那個只有50%-50%機會的手術,就不會有現在的我。
所以我會把握任何一個渺小的機會與希望。

有些事嘗試了不一定會成功,但是不去放手一搏,絕對會失敗!
我寧可有嘗試了失敗後的後悔,也不想有沒去嘗試之後一直想如果當年我這樣做結果會是怎樣。

To have 2 different friends buying the same plaque with the wordings - "Believe in your own decision, pursue your own dreams" for you at the same time is definitely not a coincidence.
I believe in my friends' eyes, I'm someone who would go all out to achieve what I set out for.
Never will I give up till my dreams are achieved!

在同一個時候兩個不同的朋友不約而同送給我這句話絕非巧合 - 相信自己的決定追求自己的夢想。
想必在朋友眼裡,我是一個想要就會竭盡所能去得到的人。
不放手直到夢想到手!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!