Whatever you do, it will eventually affect those around you - Choose wisely! 你所做的,終究會影響到身邊的人 - 謹慎地作選擇!

She has been the best supporter for 4 years.
她已當了我這 4 年來的最佳支持者。

31st July 2016 marks my 5th year in helping to raise funds and create awareness for the children at Children Cancer Foundation by taking part in Hair for Hope.
However, my Mum has decided to join me for the first time!
I'm truly so proud of her!

Just last week, I had dinner and a heart to heart talk with my lyrics classmate, Christine aka Shang Rui.
Few years back, she decided to come and work here in Singapore.
Initially, her parents objected strongly.
However, seeing the positive changes in her whole family ever since she came here, she never regretted making that decision.
This was what she said, "I never expect the little decision which I made will affect my family members that much."

She said something else which my idol, Stacy Tung has mentioned before too, "If by working harder, my parents/Mum can enjoy more and faster, I am willing to do just that."

Coincidentally, Mum asked the other day, "You are out almost everyday, aren't you tired?"
My answer to her back then was, "Tired, of course I am tired."
What she did not know was, there was more to the answer in my mind, "But if I can achieve my dreams by letting you retire by 27th Aug 2018, however tired I am now is going to be so worth it!"

To strive in this business, it is not easy which I have known from the start.
There are many objections, disappointments and misunderstandings from people around you.
Your colleagues, your friends and even your own family members.
I do not deny that initially, it hurts real bad.
However, honestly speaking, I have never thought of giving up.

During last week meeting, our senior partner, Amy mentioned how her brother, another leader of ours, Johnny can turn every negative thought into positive vibes in a few seconds, it recharges me once more.
Immediately, I have managed to convince myself to use the objections, disappointment and misunderstandings as motivators to succeed in this business.
It is not to prove others wrong.
In fact, it is to show them my decision is right and how they can achieve what they want to just as long as they set their mind on it and take action!

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!
Let's work together for our dreams and follow the team, never let go till our dreams come true!

2016年 7月 31日,這是我第五年為兒童癌症基金會募款。
但今年,母親決定與我一同參與!
 我實在以她為榮!

就在上個星期,我與作詞班的同學,尚瑞吃晚餐並深聊了幾個小時。
好幾年前,她作了來新加坡工作的決定。
起初,她的父母強烈反對。
但是,當她看到自己的一個決定能夠正面地影響她的家人,她不曾後悔作出當年的決定。
當時,她說了這句話,“我從沒想過自己作的小小決定會影響我的家人那麼多。”

她也說了我的偶像,董宥均曾經說過的一句話,“如果我自己辛苦多一點可以讓我的父母/母親享受多一點或提早享樂,那麼我願意。”

很巧的是,幾天前媽咪問我,“你每天都出門,不累嗎?”
當時我只是回答她說,“累,當然累。”
但是她不知道的是我心裡還有下文,“不過,如果我能夠成功完成自己的夢想讓你在 2018年 8月 27日 前退休,現在再累都是值得的!”

要經營這個生意,一開始我就知道這一點都不簡單。
身旁的人給予的拒絕,失望與誤解實在是多不勝數。
當中包括你的同事,朋友甚至自己的家人。
無可否認,一開始我的確很傷。
但是,坦白說,我從麼想過要放棄。

上個星期,我們的資深夥伴,Amy 姊提到我們的另一名領袖,鵬升哥是如何在幾秒鐘內就能成功轉念,我再次被充電了。
當下,我就說服自己要把所有的拒絕,失望與誤解轉為在這份事業的推動力。
我並非想證明其他人是錯的。
事實上,我只是希望讓他人看到我的決定是對的,而他們只要能夠在決定並付出行動來爭取自己希望得到的,他們也一樣可以做到!

凡人心所能想像並且相信,終究能夠實現!
讓我們一起為夢想努力,跟著團隊絕不放手直到夢想到手!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!