Reflections 2014 - Week 17!

Fell from the home pull up bar on Thurs, 24th Apr 2014.
Thinking back, the whole image was pretty funny.
Imaging a giant having a great fall and the whole family rushed over to see what just happened.
The fastest being the asthmatic Mum, trust the power of Mums siaz!
Went to the doctor to have a check today.
Luckily, no bones were broken.
Only soft tissue injury.

Because of the pain I'm feeling at the back, I have to walk slower.
I'm usually a very fast walker.
By slowing down, it allows me to take a closer look at my surrounding.
People, building, scenery, you name it.
Learning to relax and slow down the pace of life.

Took the chance to settle some outstanding issues as well.
Went to a few organisations to settle some stuff.
I have got to say, today was a pleasant day.
All the customer service officers who handles my cases today are all friendly.

I have got to praise OCBC bank though.
Not just today, but by far, among all the banks I've patronized for personal and corporate bank accounts, OCBC still provides the best customer services.
All except one corporate account manager who makes my business partners and I went through a wild goose chase in setting up our bank account.
We have to keep following up with her instead of the other way round.
Other than that, my liaison with OCBC has been very pleasant.

Received an email from FM Music, my lyrics submission wasn't short listed.
Well, I always believe everything happens for a reason.
I was still hesitating whether to sign up for my Fengshui Module 1 class as it has the same start date as my lyrics class.
Now that I wasn't short listed, I can jolly well go ahead and register for my Fengshui class.

Star Awards 2014 has come to an end.
Though there are some award winners whom I think do not deserve the awards, I'm happy for most of those award winners who have worked very hard for the well deserved awards.
Let's look forward to another year of great TV production by our local talents! =)

Before I end this week reflection, I would like to give thanks to my dear Ohana!
Thank Qiqi for vacuuming the floor, Songpei for mopping the floor.
Not forgetting Mum for always being the one to wash, hang and fold clothes.
Last but not least, for those wonderful home cooked food we get to eat for dinner whenever we came home after a hard day at work.

Never take people, their work/effort and time for granted.
They are not obliged to do anything for you.
Be thankful if they did. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!