Always have a backup plan!

 
03/07/13 :-
Always have a backup plan!
不怕一万,只怕万一,凡事都要做好准备!
 
I always deemed myself as a person with plans.
My dad definitely was, he never leave anything to chance.
If he has and know how to use a computer, he'd backup his backup disk.
 
Perhaps, I was too confident that all my Plan A would work; like how they did since the day I've learnt to set plans on my own.
 
Luck has been on my side for the past 30years, I never have to think about what if Plan A failed.
Never do I need to worry about taking up Plan B, C, D, etc which I never have planned for in the 1st place.
 
They always say, "Failing to plan is planning to fail!"
However, they missed out the 2nd part of the advice, "Always have a backup plan because Plan A can fail!"
 
All of a sudden, I felt lost as I was caught unprepared when Plan A failed.
 
Though I seemed like a strong and determined person to a few.
However, even Superhero will feel tired, what more to say about me?
 
It is not easy, but with the support I'm getting from my family and friends, I am sure I can pull it through.
There are also many who are watching over me from above and I'm sure they would make things better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!