This is ME! 这就是我!

03/03/2013 :-
I usually do not care how others think of me and that's where I got my confidence from!
通常我都不太在乎别人对我的想法,这就是我自信的来源!

When I was very young, I try to impress others.
Anyone and everyone around me, I try very hard.
I try to behave how others feel I should, but I was never happy.
I change according to the way people think/feel/say is correct.

I've forgotten when I start telling myself, I live only for myself.
I am in charge of my own happiness and so why must I lead the life others feel I should?

Slowly, I brain-washed myself into doing things I like.
There are good and bad in doing so.
The good side was I slowly gain more confidence throughout the years.
My stubbornness grew as well and that is the negative effect.

However, I have never regret talking myself into making that change.
Now, most of the times, I know exactly what I want and even when others think it's a bad idea, I hold onto my own beliefs.

Intentionally or accidentally, they mentioned things I didn't like; at my 1st instinct, I would not feel good still.
(Com'on, I'm a normal human being, not a saint mah.)
But it won't take me too long to brush that negative feeling away.

All thanks to reading the book, 《佛陀教你不生气》- (Buddha teaches you not to be angry), I can dismiss the unhappiness faster than I could in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!