Out of the picture... 局外人...


24/03/13 :-
Things might see clearer when you get out of the picture...
从局外看事情或许会比较清楚。。。

I do not deny I'm easily frustrated by certain things or people.
My temper is not good but I try my best to hold it.

As I grow slightly more mature watching the years go by, whenever I feel the anger/heat is coming, I would tell myself to step out of this whole situation to look at things.
If I can successfully do just that, many times, I can cool down by myself.
I would be able to make a better judgement and avoid disputes/arguments in that case.

I hate to give explanations, so if in the 1st place, I avoid disputes/arguments, I do not need to be forced to explain anything.
Though most of the times, I still choose not to explain.
As much as I hate to give explanations, I hate to be misunderstood...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!