Blood is thicker than water! 血浓于水!


14/02/13 :-

Blood is thicker than water!
血浓于水!

I'm not sure about others, but my extended (both paternal & maternal) family plays an important part in my life.
Without them, I would not be the Ivan I am now.
Some of the decisions I made in life, they might not agree but they would never fail to stand by me when things go wrong.

Family always come 1st.
That's why I despise people who put lovers/friends/work/hobbies, etc before their family.
I also tend to look out for ladies who has great relationship with their family.

If family was never your top priority, don't expect them to help you when you are dumped by your lovers, betrayed by your friends or when you got sacked from your job!
What goes around comes around, start treating your family well if you've not been doing so.
Don't come to regret only when it's too late!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!