Sunshine in the heart! 心中的阳光!


21/02/13 :-

The sunshine in my heart keeps me smiling!
心中的阳光就是让我一直微笑的理由!

There is double meaning to the sunshine I kept in my heart.

I love the sun and I associate happy thoughts, things and people to sunshine.
Though it's not easy, I try my best to only contain happy stuff in my heart.
That is what keeps me smiling.

Another reason is I love sunshine type of girl and for now, someone in particular.
Even though we may not get to see each other as much as I like to, there is always so much to talk about whenever we meet up.
I still get the butterflies fluttering in my stomach kind of feeling before our every meet up and my heart still races whenever I am with her.

She has rejected my love, not once nor twice but thrice.
I know not if I should or would I ever confess a fourth time.
So, for now, the best place to keep my feelings for her is my heart.
And by doing so, it keeps me smiling! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!