Kiss 92 FM - All The Great Songs in One Place!

 
 
My friends recently introduced this new station to me.
(Click on their logo to enter their website)
 
Kiss 92 FM - All The Great Songs in One Place!
 
It was a FANTASTIC switch from my top fave station, Y.E.S 93.3 FM!
 
If you were born in the 70s & 80s, you would probably love those songs they played just like I do.
Their target group is ladies aged 30 - 35, but well, nice songs know no gender!
 
I still tune in to my fave station to try winning the freebies they give out but I totally enjoy listening to Kiss 92 by ocassionally switching over.
 
At times, I would even listen to Y.E.S 93.3 on my radio and tune into Kiss 92 FM with my hp/pc.
 
That is how addictive Kiss is!
 
Good things are worth sharing, do check out their website by clicking their logo above for more GREAT stuff!
You can even win a FREE private island escape to Philippines too!
Check it out right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!