The MAN has FINALLY reached his last 2!

As usual, it was a season for my birthday celebrations & meetups that spread over 2 months.
I'm not complaining about the busy schedule, I love my family and friends who took time out to meet up with me.
 

Mum cooked 面线 as requested for my lunar birthday!
The Terror King whom the family is afraid of has been spoilt since young!
*muacks* Mummy!
 

And my dearest sister aka baker Qiqi baked me a basketball birthday cake as I've wished for!!!
She never fails to surprise me with the birthday cakes she baked for me all these years!
Lub you!
 

We always fight and still are!
But I know they love the stubborn Bro Bear still as much as I love the silly irritating them!
(,")-(^_^)-(".)
 

The little thoughts that meant a lot to me! =D
 


This little fellow is a gift from Godma.
He travels all the way from my fave country, Taiwan! =)

 

2 of my best buddies for 16 years.
As age and work catches up, we don't meet up as often as we would like to.
But the friendship never fade.
 

The little things we do for each other are worth more than anything else in the world! =P
I've never say much, but the 2 of you really meant a lot to me throughout the 4 "miserable" secondary school days & thereafter! 
 

This was the most unexpected birthday celebration!
Thanks for the surprise, folks! (^^,)
 

And they grant me my wish of a new jogging buddy! Heez =P
Sorry for making the shoppers travel to so many plaes to find them.
I thought it was "widely available".
 

Meet Jayson, my first grandson!
He loves to dance oppa gundam style!
And this is his fave photo-taking sign -> v(^_^)o
 

My dearest bao beis whom I kept close to my heart!
They are my daughters who make full use of every chance to bully me!
But I know they heart me a lot & would do anything to protect their 小饭团! 
  

Birthday present from my bao beis!
I name him Ninja!
 

There used to be 3 of them. . .
If Ah Ben is still reading this, please know that we really miss you VERY MUCH!
 

My sister whom others mistaken as my girlfriend at times.
That's probably the reason why both of us are unattached for the longest time!
But heck! I love my sister! (^^,)
 

Meet my capable & talented Ah Dai!
Do what you feel is right!
Time will show to others that whatever you said were words sincere from your heart!
You would be a very good leader! 加油!
 

We probably only meet up during each other birthdays now but we both know whoever needs help, the other person would always be there!
Thanks pal from the same hometown we love! 


A card and any Chip & Dale item would never go wrong!
Thanks! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!