Have you make your appointment? =P (Updated - 08/09)

This is my last BIG 2!

Like I've always been suaning those ladies of my age, I would start to appreciate in value once I hit 30 next year while the ladies would depreciate in value instead. haha *lol*
Just as I approach my last BIG 2, it means I am going to have lesser time to my goal of getting hitched & get married when I turned 30. OMG!
Never mind, I'll meet my Miss Right of suitable wife material soon. Very soon!
Keep the faith going, yah? My bed is already prepared for her. haha =D

My little Aug/Sep schedule :-
14th Aug, Tues - Dinner with Godma!

15th Aug, Wed - Dinner with bro Ashley!

17th Aug, Fri - Dinner with Serene!

18th Aug, Sat - 3pm - 5pm : Dragonboat training.
Night : Cuzzies' Dinner!

19th Aug, Sun - Ohana's Dinner!

20th Aug, Mon - Hari Raya lunch at Shing's place!

24th (Fri night) - 26th (Sun night) Aug 2012 : Genting trip with the 3 musketeers!
I've not been to Genting for 10 over years, so excited over the trip!! =)

30th Aug, Thur - Dinner with KA Gang!

01 Sep, Sat - Brunch with Christabel!
Night - Tailoring trip with the bros!

02nd Sep, Sun - Dragonboat competition in Singapore National Games at Bedok Reservoir!

08th Sep, Sat - Morning - Breakfast with buddy, Shuon
Afternoon - Lunch with Qiqi & Charis

22th Sep, Sat - 5G1U dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!