I'll keep you in my prayers, you will be fine!

 
It was not easy hiding my emotions from you when I heard what you have got to say. . .
At least, my tears didn't fall in front of you.
 
Throughout the years, you have fought many battles and won.
You are worried, you said you have aged, that is why you are telling me now so as to preempt me.
 
I'll keep you in my prayers. =)
 
There are many more meet ups I would love to have with you in the years to come.
I hope I would be in time to send you my wedding invite as well as cakes from my baby's shower.
 
I pray that you would win this battle just like you have done before.
I pray for good health to always be with you.
 
There are things I've yet to find the courage in letting you know.
Please let me have the chance to tell you after I've settled everything on my side.
 
********************
 
Because of you, I've learnt to communicate with human instead of trying to use telepathy skills with the fish in the aquarium at the school concourse.
I've learnt that even if I can't communicate with spoken words, I can turn to written words when you "force" my classmates to write me a letter each and I have to reply every one of them.
 
For someone who has not spoken more than 10 sentences a year in school and totally no friend to start with, you helped to turn me into a completely different person now.
 
I can now talk and love doing presentation infront of others.
10 sentences a day is the minimum I speak a day.
I have so many groups of friends till I need to spend an average of 2 months to finish up my birthday celebrations every year.
 
I may still have problems with my grammer and vocab, yet I can write stories and songs that can touch one or two hearts once in a while.
 
I was unfit to exercise for the first 10 years of my life.
Nothing was impossible to you.
You make me run for my life and completed my 1.6km and pass my NAFA with an unbelieveable bronze.
 
I have always been fun size, you make me work to my advantage by giving me all the fun size classmates in my soccer team to fight against those tall and big ones during our PE lessons.
Forced to take the lead, I have to think of strategies and formations.
I'm glad to say we won the match much to everyone's surprise.
I may have forgotten how we won but I would never forget the lessons learnt.
 
If not for you, I would never be able to run 5km, cycle for 15km or lift those weights now.
From a sick and weak kid, I am slowly building up the muscles now.
 
You taught and encourage me that wherever we may be, there bound to be people who want to put us down.
However we must never forget that there is a bigger group of kind people around who would help us in ways we need.
 
"To err is human, to forgive is sub-human."
"You can be last, but never be second last."

The 2 sentences you kept repeating to us for that 2 years when we were your form class; till now I still do not know why or what you actually mean but they make me a stronger person in my own perception of what they mean.
 
I am always indebt and grateful to you, Mr Shah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!