(My lady luck) It's coming back!


After my last winning of the free lunch from Y.E.S 93.3 FM, I won a pair of Hebe's concert tickets!!!
v(^_^)o

Quote from Claire 郭静's 《每一天都不同》,
不喜欢 别人说我幸运 他们不懂我有 多么努力
haha =P

Anyway, I've bought my own pair of tickets ($158 cat) on the 1st day of sales.
For it's my 女神, 田馥甄's concert, of coz I would buy my own tickets!
So, why did I bother to win another pair?
Coz 1 of my best friends at work always "complain", "Ivan, you keep winning concert tickets, why you never bring me to watch before?"
Coming 6th June is her birthday & she's leaving SDC soon, so this serves as a b'day + farewell gift for her! ^_~

独乐乐,不如众乐乐?

Counting down 8 days, I'm so EGG-CITED to see my love, Hebe Tian Fu Zhen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!