女神,田馥甄!

Finally, on 09th June 2012, I had my date with my Goddess at Sentosa RWS Compass ballroom.It was AWESOME!
The crowd was captivated by her beauty, mesmerized by her powerful voice & entertained by her jokes.

As compared to the initial stage when she had her first solo album, she's talking more now.
Still bubbly & cute as ever. =)

Waiting for MY LOVE to come on stage.


Officially started at 8.30pm!


She was seated directly infront of us!
Oh my 天!

Don't you love the starry backdrop?
As if we just entered a very sweet dream together with Hebe! =P


Hebe on the raised platform where she sang 魔鬼中的天使.
I super love the MV!

So looking forward to her new solo album or the next one with the other 2 members of S.H.E!!!
环保就是当个一直爱着同一个偶像的花痴!haha *lol*
Only those who attended the concert will understand why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!