I'm part of NDP 2012!


It is a 2 in 1 dream come true!

In case you have not heard, I am 1 of the dragonboat rowers for NDP 2012 parade! v(^_^)o

Well, I've always wanted to have a go at dragonboat.
Since young, I love attending & watching NDP Parade every year. =P
At the same time, I was secretly wishing I could be part of it.

Tadah, this year, I managed to have 2 dreams coming true together!
All thanks to CL for asking me if I wana join when she heard that they needed volunteers.

She asked me coz she knows I love to be out in the sun & this is a WONDERFUL chance to do some rowing exercises plus free sun-tanning session!

All my DB trainings are on Sat, that explains why I can't meet you folks on Sat all the way till NDP is over.
If I'm lucky & your eyes are sharp enough, you might just see me on TV during the parade! haha *lol*
Look out for the botak with an eagle tattoo! (Though there is a handful of botaks now already.)

At the same time, do remember to support me in raising funds for the Children Cancer Foundation through their Hair For Hope campaign.
Click on the link below to make a donation & help forward it to your friends. Thanks peeps! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!