Y.E.S 93.3 FM!

I have been a loyal listener of Y.E.S 93.3 FM for a long time since I was in pri sch.
From dedicating songs to winning many wonderful gifts from them, I simple love this station to the max!
Since I had a switch of job scope, the rate of me winning anything drop tremendously.
Like I've mentioned before, I hardly have time to absorb what was being said on the radio due to the level of stress & amount of work I'm receiving as an AP person at work.

But this is a lucky year for those born in the year of Boar (I refused to use the word Pig when telling ppl which year I was born).
I happened to hear the promotion of DJs sending Farm Pride food to your office for up to 20 pax & I decided to just give it a try.
And afew hours later, I received a call to say I won the free lunch!!!

These 2 are really 2 of my fave DJs.
Maybe they really thought I was PR-ing when I told them so. haha =D
But I so love their programs!
I even have Chong Qing's album with his signature on it.
It was in year 2005 when I happened to be at the Esso station he was distributing free stuff & I got him to autograph my CD for me. Heez =P

Yah, I'm always like a little kid when I see my idols. There's no age limit to star chasing mah.
Like Shing said, I'm easily satisfied. Just small little things can make me happy.
But isn't that good? At least, you won't stay gloomy for too long. ^_~

In case you're interested, this is the jingle which has been playing this whole week on 93.3FM.
And no, I wasn't replaying the clip everyday like what my sisters & friends said.
Though I think my voice is pretty sexy in it. wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!