I'm not picky. . .

Recently, different circle of friends around me are asking me just exactly what type of girls/ladies am I attracted to.Coz I've been telling ppl I wana get married next yr & they asked me to find a gf 1st.
Some of them are even seriously always on the lookout for me.
A "match making" is even planned.
I am really not that picky lah or so I think.

Okay, for their sake. . .
Top most impt criteria is she must be a sunshine girl. She don't need to love sports but she can't be afraid to stay out in the sun with me.
I am totally fine with friends who smoke but I still can't accept a smoker as my gf.
She do not need to be Cinderella to do all the household chores but at least she must not be lazy to keep her own room tidy.
She must be someone who loves herself & her family so in future, she'll know how to love me & my family.
If possible, I want a gf/wife who's shorter than me, with Hebe as the only exception.
If I can even get to know her on a personal term & have the slightest chance to date her, height actually is just a number.
I need to emphasize this is not day dreaming. It's a dream that may come true.
I doubt Alvin has ever dreamt of marrying Ella either. He's a Malaysian & I'm a Singaporean from his neighbouring country.
If he can do it, why not me? So, who's to say my dream is impossible to achieve?
There, I said, I am really not that picky, right?

However, for now...
My heart is still not ready to accept someone new into my life.
I'm missing her very often.
From the amount I'm drinking recently, ppl who knows me well (e.g my sis, Qiqi) can see.



She took this on her trekking trip & whatsapp me, "Just for U."

I know she has already rejected me twice & mentioned that we are better off as friends.
Neither do I want her to feel awkward the next time we meet.
Yet, no matter how hard I tried, I can't get her out of my mind.
My feelings for her are just like quick sand, the more I struggled to get out, the deeper I sink into it...

I wish she can at least give us a chance to try being tgt. . .

Comments

Ting said…
I stored a few bottles at home.call me!

Good to see u blogging again! Else I will feel that u have vanished.
Eagle Ivan said…
How come you folks leave comments when I have a tag board? wahaha *lol* Oh, that's great! Will call u de. How is your leg now? We need to meet up soon!! I wana hear abt ur new trip! =D
Anonymous said…
coz, tag board wun noe i , reffering to which post? WAHAHAHAHAHA
nw i understand y u got so big rxn when i insisted i m only willing to stay at frens lvl...
Eagle Ivan said…
But I seldom check my comments de leh. haha =P
Well, I didn't tot of her & me at the time I had that big reaction when you mentioned on staying as friends with him.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!