鹰艾文 - 《邂逅》

How long have I not been composing new songs?
*Let me think...*
If I'm not wrong, probably more than a year?
Even my supposedly new story is a year overdue.
The first chapter on the meeting of my 2 main leads was originally scripted to be at Wheelock Borders.
When I was drafting the initial storyline & ideas for that story, Borders was still around.
I even have plans to snap some photos for my story.
Now that it has closed down, I need to "redevelop/relocate" their meeting place.

As I was cracking my head for the lyrics, I feel so much alive & hopeful.
I didn't realize how much I love composing new songs & writing new stories.
Ever since my change of job scope, I kept giving myself excuses that I'm busy doing OT & every other so-called important things & neglect 1 of my fave past time which has helped me relieve my stress in the past.
Even though my songs & stories are always sad/emo, I always felt a great sense of achievement & happiness when I'm writing them.
I should work on them more often to keep the spirits high! (^^,)



鹰艾文 - 《邂逅》


喜欢上你是场悲剧   结局唯有泪流
与你的邂逅   是老天存心爱作弄
每一个想你的夜里  月亮陪我失眠
红酒在手里   听着我们的主题曲

抬头遇见你的瞬间
一颗心只想属于你
虚拟的爱情世界里
充满你我的欢笑声
占有从不是我奢求

为了让你快乐地笑   疲惫也无所谓
远远地望着   你和他幸福的背影
这段完美爱情故事   我只是个配角
一句我爱你   说出口也觉得多余

心甘情愿的守护者
伤了心坚持不放手
等待的意义没人懂
这辈子放不下的爱
这一生忘不了的情

爱过你的我   该如何   留着回忆   向前走

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!