Taiwan - A place I LOVE!

Taiwan - I've been there 3 times & wouldn't mind another 30 times, really! =D
01st - 15th Apr 2009:-
First trip; with my sec sch friends & CL's parents.
It was my first time on board a plane too.
We bought so much things till we have to send a parcel back before we even flew back.
Travel around Taiwan & visited so many places; Xi Men Ding, Hsin Chu, Yang Ming Shan, Alisan, Sun Moon Lake, Kenting, Hua Lian, Jiu Fen...
The planning was tough, the journey drained us all out but the FUN, beyond words could describe!


18th - 25th June 2011:-
My 2nd trip & Ohana's first overseas trip.
It was Mum's first time on board a plane too!
Brain cells killed, as I'm the only one to plan the itinerary this time.
Pocket burnt, bought so much stuff once more.
Yet, it was one of the most memorable times of our lives!
Where the family was still harmonious & peaceful. =D



16th - 26th Feb 2012:-
3rd trip to Taiwan, visited Chiayi - a small quiet town I've not been on my first 2 trips.
First 4 days, I was on my own, free & easy as the ladies went for their hairstyling class.
Because of these 4 days, I'm starting to think of a backpacking trip alone in future.
Weather was SUPER cold, I almost freeze.
With companions who suan you non-stop the whole day throughout the trip, FUN was a sure thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!