SUPER DUPER PISSED!


I didn't want to make a big fuss as I thought a replacement card would be send to me SOON since that call to the useless/helpless customer service officer with a F***-ed up attitude.
Plus I didn't want to sit down & type a complaint letter when I have SO MUCH better things to do.
However, the poor service two weeks ago & disturbing experience tonight pissed me off BIG time!

I came home feeling my blood boiling to the max & I have to write this complaint letter.
It's not comforting but disappointed to know that I am not the only person who encountered this issue.

So, this is what I wrote to them & I hope someone better address it soon!

Two weeks ago, I received a replacement card from DBS due to recent cases of DBS/POSB's clients accounts being mishandled.
However, the card was of a name I've never used on my debit/credit card ever before.
It is a name which I've changed years ago.
I send the card of the wrong name in the reply envelope & state that it was of the wrong name.
Never did I receive any acknowledgement that my card was received.
A week later on 9th Mar 2012, I received a sms to state that my current card will be deactivated on 13 Mar 2012.
So I called 6220 1111 and a customer service officer spoke to me whom I've forgot to ask for his name, I explained the whole situation to him twice & his question to me was, "So, what is this call enquiry about?"
And I've to repeat my story that I sent back the card with the wrong name but never receive any reply from DBS & now you want to deactivate my card, how am I supposed to withdraw money?
His reply was, "The card department upon receiving your returned card & the note will send you a new replacement card. Your old card has to be deactivated & there's nothing I can do."
What kind of customer service is this? I can only say ok & his next question pissed me off, "So, is there anything else you want to know?"
What more can I ask him since there's nothing he can do?

Then tonight, when I want to make payment with my existing DBS card, it was deactivated & the payment was declined. I was lucky to have more than one account & as my other account is NOT with DBS, I managed to settle my payment.
I hope someone do something to this very unpleasant issue that is causing me a lot of inconvenience.

Now, let's sit, wait & count how many days this is gona be resolved!

Comments

dimas geel said…
sometimes some officer is wrong placed by their skill


Please visit my blog
Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!