SDC's DnD 2010!

12th Nov 2010 - SDC's DnD!
(heez =P I was too busy, so this is a pretty back dated update.)


Mum & I getting ready for the night! =P


Check out our hats borrowed from Vanalyn!
And CL got me a bracelet to complete the look! =P

Pre dinner photoshots!


With Wonker Henry!


Witchy Naz!


If we get to meet such a sexy lady in camp, I guess NS life wouldn't be that bad. =D


1 of my fave colleagues, Kak Leha!
Every year, sure must take photo with her de! (^^,)


Meet the hardworking samsui woman, Shermaine!


And the best dressed of the night, Murs!


The early birds!


Gangsterism! (*_*)


Cheeze! (^_^)


Mummy dearest - My DnD partner!


Check out the nice scenary behind - the race course!


How could we not take a family photo together? =D


Won the lucky draw!
I wonder if I'm the one to win the prize or ED.
Look at how happy he was! \(^_^)/


And presenting Mum's early Christmas prez to her! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!