My Yoshi is not GREEN!

Once I re-start, I can't stop. I noe I need my little companion.
So, I went in search of my next pet.

Diane & Stephanie went Anchor Point with me coz I wanted to buy my hammie.
But none of the hammies there "touched" my heart or make me develop feelings for them.

Den, we went over to Vivo. After standing there for 1/2 an hr, looking & laughing at the little actions of those hammies, we choose the smallest yellow pudding.

He's a determined fellow. There was only one running wheel in the cage & the biggest hamster was using it. This little hammie tried all means & ways just to get on the wheel. In the end, he got tossed & turned alot of times by the big hammie. The ladies commented, "Never give up de. Just like Ivan!"

In the end, little hammie got his way. Probably b'coz the big hammie find him a nuisance keep disturbing. He managed to run on the wheel! =)

We brought little hammie to Henderson Waves at Hort Park for a "romantic walk". There was no wind. -_-" We were cracking our brains thinking of a name for him. They gave suggestions like "Dreamy", "Ash", "Darkie", "Sunshine", etc, but I didn't wana name him those.

After sending the ladies home, "Yoshi" came to mind. Den when I showed Mum my new pet, she asked me for his name. "游戏 ?" she asked. Ok, that's it. Save me the trouble of thinking a chi name for Yoshi. =P

Now, let's welcome Yoshi (游戏) to the family!! Oh, he's having the same b'day as me coz he's 6wks old! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!