Fluffy (30 June 10 - 06 Oct 10)

On Monday, she was still running around her cage in joy. =)

And I took her photo while she was happily drinking.

When I returned home from school on Wed, she was breathing heavily.
I took her out of the cage & placed her on my palms. I patted her & her heavy breathing continue, her eyes kept shut. As I stroke her forehead, she responded by moving her paws trying to reach my hand. I spoke to her & say, "Baby, don't worry. You're gona be alright & will recover in no time."

After I came out of my shower, she laid lifelessly in her cage. . . ='(
I duno the reason y. She's probably already wasn't healthy when I first brought her home.

The 1st few days, we hafta wipe vaporub ard her cage so she can breathe & slp better. Then she started to grow, so we thought she has recovered. Perhaps, she didn't.


But I know she's enjoying herself in animals' heaven with her past siblings now.
She's in good hands too. =)

I'm thankful for Qiqi who keeps Fluffy in her prayers everyday. I'm glad that Shannon agrees to dedicate 06 Oct 10 to Fluffy in her Project 365, remember to draw her as an angel. =)

I'm touched when I received this sms from Mum, "Fluffy 昨天我还看它好好的今天就不见了 :'(".

Her :'( touched me & brought tears to my eyes.

Due to some other reasons previously, I've been wanting to cry to make myself feel better. But I don't need Fluffy's departure to make my tears flow. I would rather she still be around to listen to me.

On a sidenote : I think I'm connecting better with Mum these 2 years. I feel that she's been miraculously feeling my emotions & at times blurt out stuff that stunned me. -_-" Her mind seems to be wandering whenever I keep her updated of my life, but she really was listening. Coz she remembered wat I've told her. haha =P That's a good thing though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!