Angelina Jolie's shows!

I got to know this amazing actress 10years ago when the show, Girl, Interrupted was released in Sg in year 2000.

I was never good in recognizing western actors & actresses; be it back then or now. But she caught my eyes, the looks at first & then the acting. Of coz, I must said the storyline is fantastic & she has got a good role though she was juz the supporting actress.

Since then, the name, Angelina Jolie got stuck in my mind & heart. I never missed a single movie of hers.


Her 1st show I've watched.


Lara Croft Tomb Raider : The Cradle of Life

In year 2003, I went to watch this movie alone. Coz the schedules of mine & my few movie kakis' back then simply can't fit. And I definitely am not willing to wait till the DVDs are out to show my support for her. So, that was the 1st time I went for a movie alone. On a Sat morning somemore! *_*

However, after the 1st time, I realized it's not such a bad thing to watch a movie alone. In fact, I even went for other few movies alone when I wanted to watch a certain movie that badly & can't fix a good time with my friends. =P

Not lonely but carefree. It's another kind of feeling & experience altogether. But anyway, I was a loner to begin with. So, that wasn't a big difficulty.


The latest show of Angelina Jolie!

Due to a couple of reasons & some unforeseen circumstances, I didn't managed to catch this show. =( I was pretty disappointed as I thought this was gona be the 1st show of hers that I'll missed. But thanks to Shirleen's recommendation, I managed to stay home on a emo-ing relaxing Fri with my bottle of Hoegaarden & watch this fabulous movie on my own. =D

Though I didn't manged to catch it on the BIG screen, I still love it as much! I bet the effects would be MUCH BETTER if I've watched it in cinema theatres. On the positive side, at least I didn't miss her show! v(^_^)o

The line I loved in this movie, "I do not want to be safe. I know you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Okay?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!