Happy 4th Month!

Yeah! I'm hm rite nw. Took a 1/2 day brk. Coz wana give dear a pleasant surprise ltr. Suppose to meet her after wk, bt nw I'm picking her up. haha =) Shall elaborate more on our dinner 2nite when I get back!

HAPPY 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!


I went to my dear's wkpl, called & bluff her that I'm nt feeling well & feel like resting @ hm. She sounds disappointed, bt she has smiles all over her face when she saw me. She was very surprised as she has expected me 2b @ wk still.

I rec'd a great surprise frm her too. Look above! My dear is simply so swt & creative! She made those! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE MY DEAR EVEN MORE! hehe ^_^

We had dinner @ Bugis V8 cafe. I have been wanting to go dere quite some time ago ever since I heard abt Andrea's story wif Jiayi & Shane. *LOL* Dear went past there afew times & quite like the atmosphere.

Went to shop alittle b4 leaving Bugis @ 9pm+. Den we went lau pa sat to buy the nice & famous teh tarik. Drove up to Mt Faber & enjoy our teh tarik. Bt it was so humid up dere! No breeze @ all.

As we both workaholics still hafta work tml, I send her hm @ 11pm. Though it was afew hrs simple celebration, we enjoyed every part of it! Whatever that was done or wherever we went does not matters as much as whoever we are with! (^^.)

I like the prez alot & enjoyed the dinner! I LOVE MY DEAR TOO! *muacks*

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy 4 monthsary! heez.

i'm glad i dont need the 3 songs now. happy happy too~ ^.^

love, qi
Mrs.keir said…
simi..simi story..........my puke aR? LOL!~!
Eagle Ivan said…
*ROFL* I nv mention ah..bt well, u admit! HAHA

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!