Tears worthwhile..

Tuesday, 27/12/2005 - He who's worth your tears would not makes you cry!

This was spread around the internet for very long. And now I specially dedicate it to my dear.. I'm sorry for making you tear more than once 2nite.. I'm sorry to hurt you.. I nv meant 2.. I had nv distrust u b4.. I merely dun tink I'm worth ur trust, I had bad records.. but I'm truly gladful tt u trust me with all your heart & telling me ur deepest feelings which no1 else noe.. I told u b4 I'll nv be the 1st to walk out of this.. This promise shall still remains no matter what.. You can 4get about any other things tt I've said, bt alwiz remember I hold my promises true to u with all my heart & I really love u!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!