Blessed Happiness!

Friday, 09/12/2005 - Having someone to share happiness is a blessing!

As they said happiness shared get doubled, you feel great to share your happiness with someone. Your life seems complete by having the same person there all the time to share your happiness with. Be it rain or shine, day or night, all through the year, they're there.

Gal, no doubt I used to love her alot. Seeing her again didn't rekindle our love or anything. I'm not a FOSA as what XH said, k? For now, it's truly you & only you that I love, I wana be faithful & sincere to. Mb things will take a change for us soon. What we are having is at a risk of being lost, but it won't stop me from showering you with all my love, care and concern. I am still the same Ivan you know and I am still holding true to all my promises I made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!