Feeling good..

Thursday, 29/12/2005 - It's not just you; make others feel good about themselves!

It's gd to haf self confidence, bt it's even better if u can make others' self confidence increases when they're with u. It's not easy, bt it's achievable. Continue to encourage postive behavior & praise gd wk being done. U'll make the other person feel gd abt themselves & u'll taste the fruits of achievement too!

P/S: Dear folks, this is 1 of the few last entries of 语录 I'm writing. 31st Dec 2005 will be the last 语录 entry. Bt I'll still continue to blog. Wat would be the contents, shall juz wait & see..Mb continue my long ago 2b continued story, mb poems, mb drawings, mb mb mb..haha =D

Comments

X|oNg said…
HAHA! i noe y le. COZ U OUT OF IDEAS! LOL! =X i hope it's story. wakaka.
Eagle Ivan said…
True lah..to tink of 1 语录 everynite can be quite a chore..I do hope to continue my story too.. Bt gona refresh my own memory..

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!