Stay Firm, Trust Your Intentions, Be Committed, Never Give Up! 保持堅定,相信自己的意圖, 做出承諾,永不放棄!

Picture Credit : Dearest Sister, Shannon
圖片歸功於 : 親愛的妹妹,慧瑜
FB Page -> https://bit.ly/3889EZH <- 面子書

06/12/19 - 
Stay Firm, Trust Your Intentions, Be Committed, Never Give Up!
保持堅定,相信自己的意圖, 做出承諾,永不放棄!

It has been a long time, I am tired.
Physically, mentally and mostly emotionally.

I an not a rational person, I act upon emotions.
Ended up with injuries and bruises all over.

Though I know I have to brush up on my communication, it takes time for improvement to take place.
Feedback I've received and as the results showed, "Ivan, you are always/easily misunderstood."

Yes, it gets frustrating and eventually hurting when others not only do not get what you meant and went to the other extreme.

I shared my business, my products and the course I've attended.
I shared my business to prep others for their Plan B and the very bad job market that's coming up.
I shared my products hoping to improve and maintain people's health.
I shared the course hoping that people see what is possible for them and they can start taking action to elevate their lives.

People do not see the value I see in them and the doubts they hold hurts me badly.
I understand they are not rejecting me and it was never their intentions to bring hurt to me.
Sometimes, we just cannot control our own emotions and how we should or should not feel...

But I'm thankful for friends who told me, "Stay Firm, Trust Your Intentions, Be Committed, Never Give Up!"

已經好久了,我累了。
體力上,精神上,主要是情感上。 

我並非一個理智的人,我依情感行動。
最後結果便是偏題鱗傷。 

我知道我需要加強我的溝通能力,但進步需要時間。
我得到的回饋與結果都顯示,“家樂,你經常/容易被人誤解。” 

是的,很煩人甚至當他人無法了解你的意思或到另一個極端,會很受傷。 

我分享我的事業,產品與去上的課程。
我分享我的事業好讓他人有個備胎 B 計劃以便麵對即將到來的很差的就業市場。
我分享我的產品希望能夠讓他人的健康得到改善與保持健康。
我分享課程希望讓他人看見他們擁有的無數可能並採取行動讓生命提升。 

他人無法看見我在他們身上看到的價值而他們的懷疑讓我很受傷。
我明白他們並非拒絕我更沒想過給我帶來傷害。
但偶爾,我們就是無法控制自己的情緒與我們應該或不應該有的感覺。 。 。

不过,我感恩有好友告诉我,“保持堅定,相信自己的意圖, 做出承諾,永不放棄!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!