Keep Fit! 保持健康!

26/10/17 :-
You won't wait till you need to use toilet paper to get it, why would you wait till you are sick to start taking care of your body,?Take action now!
你不會等到需要用廁紙時才去找,為何等到自己生病後才開始照顧自己的健康?現在就行動!
Most people are not afraid of death, they are afraid of being a burden to others should they fall sick and need others to attend to just before their death bed.

There are people who wondered and asked me, given my hectic schedule of having to travel between Singapore and Malaysia for business, juggling between a full time day job and working part time in building my own business, how can I remain fitter and healthier than most people.

There was once, me and 2 other colleagues went for our own holidays at around the same period.
Both of them came back falling sick and one even commented, "I guess all those supplements he has been taking do work."

However, most people think alot of things in life do not apply to them or simply do not bother.
Others even asked me, "You are not that old yet, why are you taking all these supplements?"

Well, you do not wait till you need to shit to look for toilet paper.
Then why are you not taking care of your own body when it's still healthy?

I rather be taking supplements daily to keep my health in tip top condition than taking medicine when I fall sick.

很多人其實不怕死,他們純粹擔心生病後到臨死前的那個階段需要連累他人或造成他們的負擔。

有些人很好奇地問我,我的行程如此緊密,來往新馬經營自己的生意,平時白天要兼顧全職工作還要兼職建立自己的生意,我是如何比其他人還健康?

曾經,有兩位同事與我同個時候各自到國外旅行。回返新加坡之後,他們兩位都病倒了,其中一位就說,"想必他這些日子服用的保健食品是有用的。"

不過,很多人往往都覺得世上會好多發生的事都與他們無關甚至置身事外。
也有些人會問,“你還年輕,何必服用那麼多保健品?”

既然,你不會等到要拉屎才找衛生紙,你又為何不趁還健康的時候好好照顧自己的身體?

我寧願天天服用保健品來確保自己的健康在頂尖狀態也不要等到生病後才來服藥。

This is what I take daily, click below to find out more!
這就是我每日必服用的保健品,點擊以下網址來了解更多!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!