Sometimes, you just need to hold onto that belief! 有時,你真的只需要持續相信!


02/05/16 :-
Sometimes, you just need to hold onto that belief!
有時,你需要的就是持續相信!

The law of attraction proves itself on the 8th day!
I've given it a 3 days challenge.
3 days, 72 hours, 4,320 mins has passed.
I was super disappointed when the message didn't came in before 2215 hours on Wednesday, 27th Apr 16.

However, I didn't give up holding onto that thought that the message would come in.
Imagine the joy which I could not contain when I received the message. =)
Give universe time, place your order, imagine yourself receiving it and it would definitely come true.

吸引力法則在第八天實現了!
之前,我給了它3天的時限。
3天,72小時,4,320分鐘就這樣過去了。
在星期三,4月27日的 2215 小時,簡訊沒有來到,可想而知我有多失望。

但是,我沒有放棄繼續以念力想著簡訊終究會進來。
收到簡訊的那剎那,你是否想像得到我的喜悅?=)
給予宇宙時間,下訂單,想像自己接收到,它一定會實現!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!