Silence is gold... 沉默是金。。。

It is just a vicious cycle.
Each time it happened, I told myself, "Ivan, forget it. Just keep your mouth shut and IGNORE!"
I do see slight improvement from the past but there is surely more room for improvement.

I guess, the next time I visit my tattooist, I really should get him/her to tattoo this for me.
"Silence is gold. 沉默是金。"
However, I can foresee another set of problems.
There bound to be another group of people who think they know it all blaming me for not speaking my mind.

What's the point of speaking up and getting misunderstood?
Not only do you not solve an existing problem, you create many other problems from even talking about the initial problem.

Friend C said, "That is an age to be mature already. No excuse not to grow up."
Yes, I know. But it's not a matter of me knowing it. The subject matter do not know it.

Friend T said, "Yes, I can totally understand and feel you. That's how X behaves as well. They are the same batch. Oh, and also the person in matter's primary school friend aka my boyfriend's sister. They are so alike."
I have seen those in the same batch behaving just like that person. Yet, I see more good cases in others than this minority group.

Friend L said, "Just don't bother. If you really are not bothered, you won't be looking me up."
From now on, I'll try my very best not to.

There are 2 groups of people who can always understand the situation you are in.
When you are at fault, the group of people who do not know you well enough and have not been living with you for the longest time, would pity you thinking why would people who knows you inside out be against you and blame you for the things you do.
When you are right, the group of people who truly know you understand why you are maintaining your stand and they would probably behave/react the same way like you do because they might have been there and done that too.

Leopard can never change its spots.
Words from a NATO are just empty vessels making hell lot of noise.
Habits take 21 days to form.
When one has been behaving the same way for more than 21 years and obviously do not have the slightest remorse to truly understand they are at fault, why would they even strive to be better?
They won't feel the need to change.

If only _____ would enter the dreams of the ______ and give the person 2 tight slaps!
Make sure the person wake up with obvious palm marks to know that it is not just an ordinary dream.
Because even _____ can't take it anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!