Motivate yourself! 自我激励!

24/11/13 :-
Motivate yourself!
自我激励!

I have been thinking a lot these days; (in fact, I always do) since I know I am persistent when it comes to love, why not use it as a motivation?

I have goals which I never seem to be 100% motivated in achieving them.
I set them, then I try for a while and either give in to temptation or give up completely.
In order to really achieve what I want, I know I have got to do something NOW!

Things just happen at the right time all together.
Sunshine has left Singapore for a while once more and I have found my true calling in my career, it's the right time to fully concentrate on what I want.

So, from now on, I'm going to keep the most important part of me - my heart into the freezer.
Till I've achieved the goal of a 6 packs body and become the director of my own company earning a 5-figure monthly income, I shall not spend/waste my time on love.

Love has by far, played the most part of my life and I know I would want to redeem that part of my life back.
So, by "kidnapping" my heart, I know I would give everything I can to be able to "pay the ransom" (achieving my goals).

For the body I've always dreamed of and the career to give me what I want - letting my mum retire in comfort, a house of my own for my wife and a few kids, never to worry about money and so on...
This time, I'm set on the path of achieving it within the 5 year time frame!

Experts have said, to assist a person in sticking to the plan in achieving his goal is to set a time frame and announce to the whole world (actually, it means to the people who knows him).
Here I am making it known to those who still read this blog that I have to achieve these 2 dreams by 24th Nov 2018!
The clock starts ticking NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!