I miss you, Grandma!

 

24/03/13 :-

Whenever I look up at the sky, I know you would always be there!
每当抬头望着星空,我知道你一直都在!

If you have not known, she is the woman I love most in my life!
The best Grandma I can ever have!
Should there be an after life, I would want to be her Grandson once more...

When I succeed in certain areas of life, I look up at the sky knowing she would be proud of me...
When I failed sometimes, I look up at the sky knowing she would be there to encourage me...
When I am feeling down, I look up at the sky knowing she would be there to cheer me up...
When I have good news to share, I look up at the sky knowing she is there to listen...
When I start missing her, I look up at the sky knowing she is looking at me too...

阿嬷你今嘛在叨位
阮在叫你你甘有听到
阮的认真甲阮的成功你甘有看到
阮在叫你你知影没
阿嬷你今嘛过的好么
甘有人块甲你照顾
希望后世人阮搁会冻来乎你疼
作你永远的孙仔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!