Excellent service! =D


When was the last time you received good customer service?
And if you do, what would you do?
Would you compliment the service staff on the spot or write a compliment letter thereafter?
Most of us will probably do nothing about it or maybe just tell a few close friends.

Well, perhaps I was in need of some nice things myself or I was simply in a good mood.
I wrote the first compliment letter of my life.

Recently, I received excellent service & I told myself I really must get home & write a compliment letter for the staff.
And below was what I sent to the management of my fave fast food outlet, McDonalds. =)

I've always been ordering fries without salt from McDonalds. A big lover of Mac fries but not a fan of salty stuff.

On 15th Nov 2011, around 9 - 10pm, I ordered a small coke light without ice & medium fries without salt (as usual) at the McDonalds opposite Yew Tee Point/MRT. As I stood there waiting for my fries, I was observing the staff at work.

Well, the counter staff misheard I was taking away the order when I was having an eat in order and when I told the server it was for having here, she didn't seem happy.
For the two staff with not so good service, they were saved by their go the mile colleague, Qing Xiang.

While waiting for the fries to be cooked, I saw her bringing the fries packer to wash. When she came back to the fries station, she wipes off the salt residue on the fries pan/container (whatever you call that, where you poured the ready fries in) with a napkin.

That packet of fries was one of the best well served one ever. My friends and I were really amazed to taste REAL saltless fries after visiting so many outlets & ordered countless packets of fries without salt.

Let Qing Xiang knows she has done a very good job in a simple order! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!