Opportunity seized, success is the only destination!


Was at the crossroad & now I've chosen the path to take!

Well, when I first heard from others, I was contemplating if I should or rather how to reject the offer.
I thought I wasn't well prepared for the change.
But nothing happened for the rest of the week after I was told of the news.
So, I thought all was settled & I happily went back to my hometown. =D
Spent wonderful times with my babies cousin & nephew!


Back at BP, Mum & aunties wanted to go to this fortune teller, so being the all-time chauffeur, I drove them to the place & conveniently have my fortune told too.
I didn't go there with a specific issue to ask abt, coz I thought it was just a tagged along thing.
The fortune teller said, "You have missed out a lot of opportunities in the past. Simply because you stood still & refuse to move forward to seize the opportunity that came by due to your fear. There's a BIG one coming soon again. Go for it! For if you take this up, you'll get what you've wanted. However, if you missed this once more, you never know when the next one would be. A benefactor will come to "kick your ass" to move you forward & grab this chance."

I was still in doubt. So I went Bugis Temple & drew a lot.
"You are a jewel waiting to be discover. Look no further but to wait. A jewel valuer will come along & realize your value."

Today, boss asked me into her office just 5 mins before I rush off from work to sch.
It's from the horse's mouth now & I knew I wldn't be able to reject what she offered/suggested.
A colleague is leaving and my boss has intention to switch me over & take up her roles.
I've to agree with what she said and I know it's for my own good.
It'd been 3 years since I came in & do what I'm doing now and since I'm finishing my course in Dec this year, this is a good chance for me to change portfolio and try something new.
Since it has more or less been fixed, I shall just do the best that I can.

Buddha will watch over me.
This is quite eerie though; Qiqi did an online lot drawing (求签)& went Bugis temple to draw another one. She got the same lot number for both.

I just did an online lot drawing & yes, it's the same number I've got at Bugis temple as well.
Just for your interest, you can try it here. =P
Maybe it's coincidental, but as a Buddhist, I believe that's Buddha's answer to our prayers.


Perhaps, my self-confidence at work is not as high as with my social life.
I'm still not 100% confident that I can handle the challenge ahead but with so many family & friends supporting me, I will make it somehow!


The first step to success is to believe that you can achieve! =D
成功的第一步就是相信自己做得到!=D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!