Win Mummy a gift worth $1,000 this Mother's Day! =D

Saw this contest in the Straits Times newspaper.
Dhen An & Shing Shing encouraged me to take part in it.
Okay, shall try to send in my best entry & win a little sth for Mummy this Mother's Day.


There were too much details to note down.
With the help of technology, taking a photo is much easier. =P


Was contemplating if I shld blog abt this & share this wonderful chance with my readers.
Coz it meant more competitors! Heez =P
But I hope to make more Mums happy, so I shall share it here!
(If I dun win, bcoz of this, I'm sure Mummy will be proud of me too!)

Whether my readers pen down their thoughts & win gifts for their Mums, it's up to them.
I've did my part by sharing. =P
But let's pray, I win Mummy an iPhone 4, yah? =D

In case you can't see clearly frm the photographs above, taken using my humble Nokia 5800 (3.2mega pixels) hp. . .

The details :-
Tell us exactly how you feel about your mum (in less than 50 words) and send us a photo of you & your mother, if you wish. The senders of the top six tributes will win for their mothers a gift or gifts, worth $1,000 each. Just name a gift worth not more than $1,000 that your mum will desire and tell us why.
Email your photographs to cats5@sph.com.sg by 3 May 2011.

Rules :
- Digital photographs must be at least 640 x 480 pixels size, full colour, with a resolution of at least 3 megapixels.
- You must submit these details about your mum along with the photograph : her name, her NRIC, her age, her contact number.
- Please also submit your details : your name, your NRIC, your age, your contact number, your email address.
- Copyright of all photographs submitted shall belong to SPH, SPH reserves the right to print and reproduced all photographs submitted in any publications and any other form whatsoever.

Selected tributes will be published in CATS Classified in The Sunday Times on Mother's Day (Sunday, 8 May 2011).
This promotion ends on 3 May 2011. Winners of the promotion will be announced in CATS Classified in The Sunday Times on 8 May 2011. SPH reserves the right to edit text of selected tributes.

Ok, now GOOD LUCK to all who will be taking part! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!