小“大炮”- Bubu!


My new toy!

Been thinking of getting a camera for quite sometime, but couldn't bear with my $$.
So, after receiving the letter from MOF on the "extra income" coming our way in May, I decide to pamper myself a little bit. Heez =P

Actually, wanted to get the same model as Jie - Canon Ixus 220.
That will costs me $399. But it was out of stock & I look ard for anor one.
Then I saw this beauty! =D

Weighing at around 149g & I got this GREAT buy at $299!!

16 megapixels - approx 4.0x digital zoom.

Shooting Modes:-
- Live View Control, Auto, Easy, SCN, Creative Filters, Discreet, Movie
- Portrait, Landscape, Kids&Pets, Smart Shutter, Low Light, Beach, Foliage, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter.
-  Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect.
- Standard, Miniature Effect.
- Smile, Wink Self-timer, Face Self-timer.
 
Time to go for some shooting!!! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!