Mum's B'day 2011!!!

Brought Mum to eat crabbies at Ghim Moh for her b'day celebration on Sat, 29th Jan 2011!!!


We had a zi char feast at my fave crabbies stall!
The salted egg crab is my fave! =D

For those who're interested, it's Master Crab at Blk 19 Ghim Moh Road #01-229 S270019
Call 6314 1868 for reservation. =)

After that, we went to watch 《大世界》aka "It's a Great Great World".
Where did we go to watch the movies?
I brought them to Great World City! A place with lots of memories for me.
Afew of the shops still stayed where they used to be some 11 - 12yrs ago.

Anyway, coming back to the movie; I think the storyline is nice.
There's 4 short stories to it & I can't really decide which 1 I like best.
But the last one touched my heart the most.
Oh! I especially love the part where Aunt Lucy makes her guest appearance!! =D
Go catch it this CNY!!


This is the next movie I wana watch!!

Other than because it won awards at some awards ceremony, it's because it has the same title as a new song sang by Shino Lin!! =P
And yah, there are lots of positive reviews on it too. I've got to watch it for myself to decide!!


Check out Shino's new song, "Black Swan" aka 黑天鹅!

Here's wishing all my readers a PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR ahead!! v(^_^)o
May you gain wealth, health & success throughout the year!!
Let's all HUAT tgt ah!! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!