《邂逅》- "By Chance"

I'm plotting my new story, 《邂逅》- "By Chance". =D

Inspired by 九把刀- 《等一个人咖啡》& adapted from some real life stories of people around me, I've a rough storyline in mind.

It would be a story written in English (sorry to disappoint the Chinese story lovers like Tyl & maybe Xiao Yun) for most of my blog readers' easy reading.

But there would be a theme song, titled, 《分手季节》which would be in Chinese to try the very least in making up to my readers who like Chinese. =P

I need some help from you folks & at the same time play a small part in this plotting stage.

Do give me some suggestions on the names of the leading characters.
Keep your ideas coming, just suggest on my tag board, yah? =)

The male lead :-
The male lead - Virgo; D.O.B : 05th Sep 1983
- Started his own bubble tea cafe by the beach at the age of 18 in year 2001.
- Loves watersports.
- Tanned & has spiky hair.

The 3 female leads :-
1) Star sign : Cancer; D.O.B : 05th Jul 1983
- Big time dreamer.
- Loves to read love novels.
- Classmates with the male lead (whom she call "durian") in pri & sec sch.

2) Star sign : Capricorn; D.O.B : 05th Jan 1971
- Met her first love, dated & broke off at the male lead's bubble tea cafe.
- Appreciate art.
- Active in social work.

3) Star sign : Gemini; D.O.B : 05th Jun 1980
- Watersports lover
- Loves to travel
- Tanned skin & shoulder length blond hair

Hope to see your suggestions on the characters' name. (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!